Michael Pannwitz's comment about OSonOS 2008 in Berlin

Claudia Haack claudia at kairosalliance.com
Fri Jan 19 09:14:12 PST 2007

Unfortunately, I have not been to any International OSonOS, not for lack
of desire, but for a variety of other reasons, so I can't speak from
experience.  However, I have heard the stories, and descriptions of the
traditions, and have listened to (at least some of) the community.
Maybe it is time to find a different way to "decide" where to go?  I
would really like to reach out and see if this or other on-line
communities would be interested in participating in that choice
differently.  I would also think that for some (me included if I'd be
part of a hosting group), it might be good to have a couple of years
lead-time to prepare, for others, that might make it easier to come.
Having the "virtual" connections everywhere is also an attractive idea
AND, I'd like to have the very real, person to person connection with
people from all over the world that I like so much about OSonOS.  Then
again, that might just be a very European/American desire that nobody
truly shares and whatever happens...

Either way, I'd like to hear ... if anything imaginable were possible,
what would an international OSonOS gathering look like?

>From an astonishingly balmy London that is apparently recovering from
the severe storms that blew over northern Europe yesterday.
Claudia