What do you do while your holding space?

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Sat Jan 6 22:22:13 PST 2007

I'd add:
*  Taken digital photos
*    Sat on my hands (my very first time opening space.  There was just one session posted in the first time period and I wondered what people who weren't interested in the topic were going to do.  Turns out nothing else was posted at that time because it was the HOT topic and no one was going to miss the session)

great question!

Peggy