using a wiki to post OS topics before Opening the Space]

Deborah Hartmann deborah at hartmann.net
Tue Jan 2 04:30:08 PST 2007

Thanks, everyone.

And Michael, this is exactly what i'd hope to accomplish:
  > to give people a way to start thinking and imagining who will be there.
and without trying to shape the event in advance... a challenge.

I don't know if I'll use a wiki in future - I guess it depends on many
factors, as have been touched upon in this thread. But this input has
been helpful!

Have a good week, folks!
deb

PS: more input welcome, I don't want to shut down the thread :-)

Deborah Hartmann
Agile Process Coach
deborah AT hartmann DOT net
mobile: fouronesix 996 4337