Problem with receiving list messages

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Feb 28 15:27:28 PST 2007

my guess is that some others with wanadoo.fr email addresses have been
misbehaving and the oslist spam filters are blocking mail from all
wanadoo.fr addresses, christine.  if that's true, not much to be done.  if
it's not true, then i'm just stumped.  if you have access to another email
address, you might use that one for sending and receiving messages from the
list, using forwarding tools to keep everything together at the
wanadoo.fraddress.  m

On 2/28/07, Thomas Herrmann <thomas at openspaceconsulting.com> wrote:

>   HI friends
>
> Can anybody help Christine, she seems to have problems with the list. See
> below!
>
> Best regards Thomas Herrmann
>
> (just finished the documentation from a great OS resulting in 13 amazing
> actionplans towards the vision to become the most exciting citycenter in
> Sweden – a town here on the West-coast. 100 participants, everything from
> shop-owners to politicians and youth participated. Just waiting for the
> story to unfold!)
>
> Gnight again
>
>  Thomas Herrmann
>  ------------------------------