AW: persuading others to try OST ~ believing in ourself

Marei Kiele mareikiele at web.de
Wed Feb 28 16:20:27 PST 2007

Hello dear Bui,

allow me to go right to the point I want to make:

In your email below you I heard you express some beliefs about yourself:
"My concern is that in the situation I currently am in, nobody really
cares what kind of expertise I have, nor am I in any position of power."

I understand that this is your experience and that you feel powerless
and not heard.

>From my understanding and learning during the last years I found that it
all starts with myself and my believing in being able to communicate my
message. As long as we see ourselves as powerless and unable to win
others ~ that continues happening. And probably no wording or conscious
strategy might be able to change this experience.

I found that the key to my personal power is my subconscious beliefs.
And in 2006 I had the great joy to learn the most powerful method I have
found so far for changing subconscious beliefs. This method is called
PSYCH-K.

My first experience with this I had in 2005 in Halifax at the OSonOS
when I got a taster of it through another OS facilitator. In January
2006 I took the PSYCH-K Basic Course and in February the Advanced. And
this that time my life has changed in an amazing pace. I have left
behind more self-limiting beliefs than I can count. I have been asked in
to do Open Space at the administration of the city I live in (someone
working there found me at our "Stammtisch"). I am finally able to charge
fees that feel appropriate for my skills. And I use "The Law of
Attraction" in other most powerful ways.

You can find a bit more about this on my Webpage www.mareikiele.de

Also I know there is a PSYCH-K Workshop in Vancouver in May, 5-6. If you
want to enlargen your impact on the world around you I suggest that you
check this method out and then see how you are being heard and
understood. Details on the Vancouver Workshop are here:
http://wisdomways.net/PsychK/WorkshopSchedule.asp
By the way, this workshop is taught by Richard Schultz, like me an Open
Space facilitator and Genuine Contact trainer.

The official PSYCH-K Webpage is www.psych-k.com. There is also a book
and a DVD to get a first impression.

All the best to you,
Marei

Ganzheitliche Begleitung – Holistic Faciliation
PSYCH-K™, Genuine Contact™, Open Space
Arndtstr. 43 • 33615 Bielefeld • Germany
tel:  +49 - 521 – 521 76 43 • mob: +49 - 171 - 810 71 61
info at mareikiele.de • www.mareikiele.de <http://www.mareikiele.de/>