Problem with receiving list messages

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Feb 28 14:26:19 PST 2007

HI friends

Can anybody help Christine, she seems to have problems with the list. See
below!

Best regards Thomas Herrmann

(just finished the documentation from a great OS resulting in 13 amazing
actionplans towards the vision to become the most exciting citycenter in
Sweden – a town here on the West-coast. 100 participants, everything from
shop-owners to politicians and youth participated. Just waiting for the
story to unfold!)

Gnight again

 Thomas Herrmann

  _____