The Ukraine event and my listing on the OS world map

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Feb 28 10:28:08 PST 2007

Dear Lin,
you will love the exchange among colleagues and, I hope, some other
folks, in Kyiv and, of course, Kyiv itself. Hope you can make it.
The information on WOSonOS XV in Kyiv you find at
> http://www.demenko.info/welcome%21.html

Its there in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
All the details, the program, the conditions, etc.
Under "documents" you can download the invitation and also the
registration form. You an register with it either by sending it as a fax
or attaching it to an email.
If you register today you are still in the deadline for the best early
bird deal!!
I will cc this also to the oslistserve so that all of you out there have
the information once more!
Greetings from Berlin
mmp bosocop eg