FW: Mixing action planning and

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Feb 24 04:57:08 PST 2007

From: Beverley Neff [mailto:bev at cariboolinks.com]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 5:13 PM
To: hhowen at verizon.net
Subject: Re: Mixing action planning and

Hi Harrison,

That is exactly what I was struggling with, it seemed to make everything
more complicated. Opening for action and inviting anything that comes
clarifies it for me. Should I have more than one breakout session time
available for that?

It is a great idea to have the books stacked in the middle!

I really appreciate both you and Gerard helping me to do 'one less thing'...

Best regards,
--Beverley