SV: "Director's Club" on YouTube

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Wed Feb 28 10:20:18 PST 2007

Eva,
I haven't used YouTube yet, so I don't know how long the clips stay online.
If I am taking pictures at a workshop or if I am responsible for a workshop
where photos will be taken /video will be shot as a rule I have an "opt-in"
box for permission to take photos of the participants and for those photos
to be shared on the Internet.

I haven't had to deal with an event yet with hundreds participating where
things get complicated in terms of using such an "opt-in" box.

On a related note, I do not usually take photos if I am holding space. I
think that might close down the space.

Best,
Raffi