Compelling video

Filiz Telek filizatbaraka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 06:37:39 PST 2007

Hello there!

This is really interesting because the story of stuff message came to me
already from three different networks and have been already forwarded by me
to several networks...

I am inclining to make the following assumptions:
either
a. the circle, the networking around sustainability, consciousness or saving
the planet is so small that the information travels really fast and
simultenaously. Or,
b. worldwide web has done an amazing job, opened an amazing wide space
around these topics, and we are getting closer to the critical mass!

I opt for the second possibility :)

It is an amazing film by the way...

Love from Turkey
filiz