Compelling video

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Sat Dec 8 05:36:14 PST 2007

Some years back, at an OSonOS in Monterey, California, Becky Peterson
and I hatched a plan to do what we called "opening space for the
environment".  The hatchling never amounted to much, though both of us
have moved on to other kinds of support for environmentalism and
sustainability.

In the spirit of that movement, I recommend the following 20-minute
video, viewable for free on the internet;

http://www.storyofstuff.com

(The Story of Stuff, produced and narrated by Annie Leonard).  Please
watch it, and then think about how we can open more space for the
issues in question.  Thanks.

Ralph Copleman

P.S.  Hi, Becky!