Open Space to Build Communities of Practice

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Wed Aug 22 14:20:06 PDT 2007

Hi Dianna,
In June I did a short OS session for the Organizational Systems Renewal
program and alumni at Seattle U as part of their annual retreat.  One of the
primary goals was to explore and begin to create a CoP for Organizational
Change practitioners connected to the OSR program.  The feedback I had was
very positive.  Board Chair felt they got what they needed to proceed.  This
effort is in its infancy, obviously, but if you think this would be a useful
example, I will get in touch with the folks involved for updates and
permissions.

Cheers,
Wendy

Checked by AVG Free Edition.