Open Space to Build Communities of Practice

Diana Larsen dlarsen at futureworksconsulting.com
Wed Aug 22 15:09:18 PDT 2007

Thanks Wendy,

I'd appreciate that very much. If you could share the feedback that
would be enormously helpful.

It's a beautiful day here in the Northwest,
Diana

Diana Larsen
www.futureworksconsulting.com
co-author: "Agile Retrospectives" http://tinyurl.com/3dr5v3
Ask me about:
"Secrets of Agile Teamwork: Beyond Technical Skills" workshop
Sept 17-19, Stockholm Sweden; Dec 11-13, Portland OR