"Process Expert"

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Aug 8 13:19:53 PDT 2007

Harrison--

Well, I was a bit nervous about using that phrase myself. It was not
used to give credentials to anyone, but it was a way of saying how Elwin
or others might be perceived by "clients" interested in "hiring" them.
It was also a bit of a rif off Chris Corrigan's "process artist."

Yes it is a curious phrase. I kind of like the "artist" twist, but then
that is giving more to it than "good heart and good head," which seems
to me is just the right turn of phrase.

			:- Doug.