"Process Expert"

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 08:58:41 PDT 2007

Doug,

You where right about my experience being mostly with "existing"
organizations. But I do not think your example of a "different" group
of stakeholders i.e., community people, is any different. They too
are an organization that exists if only for the Open Space.

Same rule applies here. I stay out of sessions and focus on the
coffee cups and Butterflies!

Elwin