Living in OS...My Inquiry!

anne stadler annestad at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 18:35:10 PDT 2007

I am stepping out of my on-line retirement mode, and inviting you into a
conversation I would LOVE to have with my OST pals, far and wide.  In fact,
I would like to encourage US ALL to have such a conversation with each
other!!!  It is my present version of Living in OS

My question to you is: What are you doing with your one wild and precious
life?

And guess what!  Here¹s my answer to that question!!
As Rumi says:  ³Beyond ideas of right and wrong, there¹s a field...I¹ll meet
you there!²

I am committed to being part of learning communities of practice, living
consciously in the ³open space² of the universal intelligent field (which
some of us call God), playing in the ³floating bodhisangha² (thank you,
Mark!) of radiant networking.

My inquiry is: In what ways can we manifest gift exchanges (communities of
practice) that identify, support and amplify the life force in any person,
place, or situation on the planet??   (the word ³community² is derived from
the Latin ³cum², meaning ³together², and munus, meaning ³gift²...or ³gift
exchange²).

This is what I am doing now, and will continue to do until I am guided
otherwise.  It is alternating cycles of energy flow and energy storage
(Thank you for those lovely terms,  Gabriel and Tracy!).

Re. Energy Flow: