Posting notes on a wall/hard copies of notes

Catherine Corbaz c.corbaz at hispeed.ch
Tue Apr 24 00:15:18 PDT 2007

Dear Helen,
thanks a lot for your observation. I work partime for a swiss
association, which reprensents the interest of handicapped people.
Last year we orgnisez an open space with aboiut 40 people of many
different handicaps.

We put the poster and everything in order that small stature people
and the one in whellchear could read the poster and the agendapart-
time and so on. We had also participants with limited vision as well
as one death. It  worked perfectly. We needed just more assistance to
help some of the participants.

I attached to the file the text i wrote on it for our documentation.

Best wishes