Training Opportunity

Cassandra O'Neill cassandraoneill at comcast.net
Mon Apr 23 11:47:24 PDT 2007

I wanted to let the group know about a training opportunity and also ask for feedback.

My business partner and I are offering a two day training on a model of sustaining organizational and community change that we developed called Evolutionary SustainabilityTM.   We have released a white paper on it and are being asked, How do you do it? This training is designed to answer that question.

We are going to be having an Open Space as part of the training. And for those of you that are also interested in Appreciative Inquiry, it is fundamental to this model.  The paper, a description of the training, and a registration form for the training in New Jersey on June 26,27 are on our website.  www.wholonomyconsulting.com

I also have written a paragraph that can be placed in publications that I've included below.

Are you interested in learning how to create sustainable change in organizations and communities?

By attending our training on Evolutionary SustainabilityTM, you will learn how to:

  a.. Build sustainable elements into all programs and organizational change efforts,
  b.. Successfully retain the changes/improvements you have created,
  c.. Examine the use of current resources and determine how to best align your resources with your goals and intended outcomes,
  d.. Expand your support base and available resources through the development of strategic collaborations,
  e.. Utilize collaborations to anticipate emerging trends and identify the next generation of innovations that you will adopt,
  f.. Employ tools for transformational engagement that create conditions for people to succeed and build the momentum necessary to generate lasting impact, and
  g.. Move away from a scarcity and deficit paradigm to one of sufficiency and interdependence.
I would appreciate any suggestions of other list serves to post this on, and people or organizations that have newsletters that could include information about this.  Also I'd welcome any feedback you have on these write ups.   Thank you.

Cassandra O'Neill, Wholonomy Consulting LLC
www.wholonomyconsulting.com
(520) 888-2545 (c) 520-403-0687
fax (520) 844-3251