Copy of Notes for everybody?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Apr 23 06:12:52 PDT 2007

From: Harrison Owen [mailto:hhowen at verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 7:55 AM
To: 'c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch'
Subject: RE: Copy of Notes for everybody?

Catherine - In defense of trees I simply ask participants if they want hard
copy. Most seem to, some don't, and in any event it is all online. Beyond
the practical consideration, I just find having a bunch of proceedings in
the same place where "nothing" existed at the start (open space) is a
marvelous symbol for what has taken place, and worth a tree or two. At least
I think so - but if the sponsor wants to go paperless, OK.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html