Copy of Notes for everybody?

ICA Taiwan icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Mon Apr 23 05:13:59 PDT 2007

Catherine,

The first time I facilitated an OST program in 2000 for an insurance
company the participants and support team were aghast at the amount
paper (and work) it would take to distribute documents for 100+
participants.  So we did it by email, the kind of practice we
continue.  Some organizations set up a special internet site of some
sort depending on their web/blog skills and interest, others use
company/organization systems already in place.  Ask them how they
want it.  Someone always knows!

Gail

--
Gail West, ICA