Copy of Notes for everybody?

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Mon Apr 23 01:31:08 PDT 2007

Dear all

Do you always offer a set of notes for every participant? I experience
resistance to the production of so much paper occasionally and would like to
know how you handle this. (I am not a friend of notes on CDs - their
production is not quicker than paper copies, and many can't look through it
on their way home because they didn't bring their laptop along.) In OS
events with enough staff also after the event, sometimes they put the notes
(anonymized if necessary) in the internet.

Please let me have your experiences. Thank you - Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler Senn

lic.oec.HSG

Open Space Begleitung

Kellersriedweg 8