documenting for ripple effect

Communications Esther Matte ematte at excellence.ca
Tue Apr 10 04:09:46 PDT 2007

Hi Michael,

Great idea! As a new OS practitionner and a communications
consultant, that follow up and support from management is the one
thing that "worries" me. After an OS event, it's easy to let the
day-to-day stuff take over. Crafting right then and there a summary
for other people not attending is a great way to start creating that
ripple effect. Thanks for sharing it :-))

Esther