West Coast Canada Stammtisch

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Thu Apr 5 14:30:46 PDT 2007

Hi all,

In confluence with our friends to the east who will be opening space at the
Toronto OSonOS, we are hosting a West Coast Canada Stammtisch on Saturday,
April 28th for all of those who want to join us.  We will be gathering at
Muddy Waters Marine Pub (within walking distance of the Vancouver Ferry) on
the water in Nanaimo at 1:00.  We look forward to seeing you there!
Directions below.

Cheers,

Wendy & Raffi

Directions:

Driving Northbound into Nanaimo:

Follow Hwy 1 until you see the sign for the Vancouver (Departure Bay) Ferry.
This will bring you along Stewart Ave.  About 200m before the lights for the
ferry terminal look for a sign on the right that says Stones Marina and
Muddy Waters Pub.  Drive down the short hill, turn left and look for the pub
parking designated by green painted stalls.

Driving Southbound into Nanaimo:

Follow Hwy 1 until you see the sign for the Vancouver (Departure Bay) Ferry.
This will bring you down the long hill of Brechin Rd.  At the lights by the
ferry terminal, turn right onto Stewart Ave. About 200m along, look to your
left for a sign on the right that says Stones Marina and Muddy Waters Pub.
Turn left into the driveway, come down the short hill, turn left and look
for the pub parking designated by green painted stalls.

>From the Vancouver Ferry:

Walk to the main intersection by the Ferry terminal.  Cross the street,
staying on the water side.  Walk along Stewart Ave. until you see the sign
for Stones Marina and Muddy Waters Pub (about 200m).  Come on down and join
the fun (about a 10 min easy walk from the Terminal Bldg.)

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil

Prospera Communications & Consulting Services

250.713.2351/1.800.713.2351

weblog: www.wordgravity.blogspot.com

3:33 PM