Arts at the Heart

Michele Frankel frankelmichele at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 7 04:51:08 PDT 2007

Hello Gwen
Is the festival in Texas, what are the dates? My area is theatre and
developing speaking and listening skills/communication as a way of improving
behaviour and life experience and creating citizenship communities in
education, prisons etc.
I've worked in the US on plays linked to sustainability in the
70's.Linkedthen mostly to womens ideas about saving the planet.

Best wishes
Michele