Opening up more space - when it gets juicy

Julie Denny JuliaDenny at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 06:46:25 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/19/2006 8:50:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
JLEShelton at aol.com writes:

Good work, Thomas, and a great outcome!  I have often  found that the person
who made the most protest against something new becomes  a strong supporter
when she discovers that it  works.

I'd add that when we, as facilitators, acknowledge someone's discomfort  and
remind him or her the choice of what to do about it is  theirs, the point of
view frequently changes. It's that recognition  factor!

Julie  Denny
Resolutions
People talk...people listen...things change.
31 Poe  Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
TEL 609-921-9021
FAX 609-921-2255