Open Space in Turkey

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Sep 19 17:17:11 PDT 2006

[Yes, Kathryn, it is very useful to change the heading so not only do we see
where we want to follow some message threads but our messages are also
listed in the archives for others to resource by key word.]

Isa, you wrote:

Right off the top of my head, in Istanbul anywhere,  I doubt there is any
such open space I can wiggle my way into here. Especially as I am divorced
from institutional connections right now.

Ah.but Ms. Isa.

There *are* "OpenSpaceniks" in Turkey.

You can contact our lovely colleagues and friends Filiz Telek

filiztelek at yahoo.com

and Funda Oral

fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr

and indeed, there will be an Open Space event in Istanbul November 24-26 (as
this is not a training I recommend you read Harrison's book and try to
experience Open Space before that date) -

Contact Funda -- or to register, contact Mr. Yaman Yamaner of Der-Tur
77amaner at dertur.com.tr

To see Funda, Filiz and other Turkish Open Space facilitators, take a look
at the World Map:

http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/ and click on Turkey.

And, assuming you read Turkish and/or want to discuss it with Turkish
friends - an article describing Open Space in Turkish:

http://www.openspaceworld.org/turkish/index.html

Cheers (not from Turkey, but from my part of the US)

Lisa  (or shall I say. L  Isa .)

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

O p e n i n g  S p a c e