Virgin OSer needs reassurance!

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Sep 4 16:33:52 PDT 2006

Hi, Joanna --

Hmmm...seems a bit like the concern some of your coaching clients might have
-- when they identify what they really know inside - what they can really be
doing that makes their heart sing.  I'm guessing perhaps that you coach them
to trust the feeling inside, do some great preparation, then take the
leap...

...which is what I am guessing you are doing.  Trust the people, trust the
process, trust that this is the time and you (and they) are in the right
place...and...breathe...

...and tell us all how it goes.

I hope the room won't feel crowded as we will all be there, supporting you.

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e