Virgin OSer needs reassurance!

The Owen Group owengroup at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 17:50:11 PDT 2006

Joanna,

I've done 3 two hour sessions with MBA students (Different group each time)
in the past 6 months. They ALL "Got it" :-)

They especially got it when the issue was burning and the space open.

And I'm ALWAYS terrified the night before . . . But opening the space next
day seems to calm me.

You'll see some wonderful things happen.

Best,

Website www.theowengroup.net
Visit my BLOG @ http://creatingspaces.blogspot.com/

Barry Owen
Principal Broker
The Owen Group
Keller Williams Realty - Green Hills Market Center
2209 Crestmoor Road Ste 210
Nashville, TN 37215
Direct - 615.568.2123
Toll Free 866.375.0965
Fax - 615.523.2462

Keller Williams Realty is a learning-based Training & Consulting Company
supporting our Real Estate Professionals by offering business models,
systems, tools, & support to Build Careers Worth Having, Businesses Worth
Owning, and Lives worth living . . . We are THE fastest growing, most
innovative real estate company in America. Check us out @
www.theowengroup.net OR www.geocities.com/barryo.geo