Virgin OSer needs reassurance!

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Mon Sep 4 16:17:28 PDT 2006

They'll get it.  No matter how much you meditate or don't, they'll get
it.  No matter how terrified or calm you are, they'll get it.  No
matter how they behave in the space that you hold for them, they will
get it, even if they don't behave as you'd expect people that "get it"
to do so.  Be yourself and prepared to be surprised!

peace,
ted

--
Humanize the Earth!  http://tedernst.com