[Fwd: Re: an interesting meeting in Berlin]

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Mon Sep 4 10:10:40 PDT 2006

Hello Harrison, Michael, Funda, Nancy, and Everyone,

There are many thoughtful ideas here, thank you.

Nancy has an excellent point. I believe the round table with
"experts" is simply a dynamic invitation disguised as an event. The
real process is an experiment in creating worldwide online dialogue
using the round table/expert/media event as a way to draw attention
to 600 questions of importance, while building a digital report of
the ongoing conversation(s).

I believe that building on this idea would provide a greater jumping
off point.

Why not find a question of the 600 that sparks your soul and create
an invitation into Open Space around that invitation, or support the
idea of invitation and conversation, or create your own question, or
continue opening space as you all so beautifully do?

How can this meeting be used to create more conversation ~ not less?

with grace and love,

Zelle

Zelle Nelson
Know Place Like Home/Engaging the Soul at Work/State of Grace Document

www.knowplacelikehome.com
www.engagingthesoulatwork.com
www.stateofgracedocument.com

zelle at knowplacelikehome.com