Open Spaces deepest 30 downloads

Diane Brandon diane at keysregion.org
Tue Oct 24 11:01:57 PDT 2006

Chris, your posts are always mind-boggling for me, but at the same
time I don't understand them, they make me curious.

So -- what's "deepest downloads" mean? Is that a download that is
"deep" as in profound? or a technical term referring to how many
downloads are attached to something? Or.....???

And "compiling a... downloads space" -- I get compiling downloads,
but not compiling space.... downloads on the climate crisis in a
space on your website?

Am I the only one who is confused here?

Diane

Diane Brandon, M.Ed., Coordinator