Open Spaces deepest 30 downloads

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Tue Oct 24 10:18:25 PDT 2006

A bit of serendipity: I was compiling a 30 deepest downloads space on the
climate crises when the web screen in front of me looked rather like an open
space wall at that stage when people are posting up meetings.

Only being a mathematician/mapmaker, I won't call it a divine revelation but...

so my travel guide friends and I at changeworld.net thought -there's space -
why not invite nominations of the 30 deepest downloads and post them up at
http://changeworld.net/_wsn/page4.html

-a room away from top 30 climate crisis

suggestions and documents welcome
chris macrae info at changeworld.net

ps our travel guiding attitude around every crisis or possible gravitational
solution is like youtube: to put up the deepest 30 first anyone votes for,
linking where they came from; and then if an authority says take it down, OK
amen, how networked useful is that?

SO... how diverse can the Open Space deeply interconnecting can 30 downloads
be? on peace? on transformation? on education? on living or self-org systems?
and self-confidence of hosting meetings, or fearlessness a best seller at the
moment in another genre ... on innovation= conflict resolution, on there is no
economics without peace without micro-entrepreneurs (a current Nobel laureate
theme) ; on wars were so very 20th Century or in the case of one burning bush
a few years elongated

come the tipping point , come the open space wall
http://changeworld.net/_wsn/page4.html
 your colaboration willing

network affiliates chris macrae us tel 301 881 1655
http://worldcitizen.tv http://grameen.tv http://herstory.tv
http://guidemakers.net