reinvitation

Jon Harvey only.connect at virgin.net
Wed Oct 18 13:09:00 PDT 2006

Hi Phelim

I guess for me it depends on whether you have the same people there or not.
Even with a few people - it will probably feel quite different. I have run
to OS based events concerning gun crime in the UK - separated by two years.
There was some overlap of people - but most were new - so it was all new, I
guess.

If I may stick my small oar in - why not 'Devoted & Disgruntled II - taking
action!'

Sounds like a terrific intiative btw - I have just forwarded it to my
daughter who is starting out on a drama degree in the Midlands. If you have
an spare places for the next one that you run - please let me know - I am
guessing she might find it really intersting to come along and offer her
perspective as one who is starting out!

On another matter - can you make the two UK based meets coming up? Email me
if you don't have the details - I can forward them to you.

In peace

Jon

www.opm.co.uk