reinvitation

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Wed Oct 18 05:26:29 PDT 2006

Hi there friends,

Phelim here. As a few of you know in jan this year our company
Improbable and I invited and facilitated an open space event for the
UK theatre community called "DEVOTED and DISGRUNTLED. What are we
going to do about theatre?" This was a very exciting beginning to my
open space journey. Since then I have facilitated about eight more
open space events for arts communities and mentored a number of young
artists to run open space events in their area. In true open space
fashion the arts council approached me and have fantastically offered
us  some funding to continue opening space for the theatre community
as part of the ARTS COUNCIL CULTURAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME.

you can see the report on our website www.improbable.co.uk

Now the time has come for the next milestone in the "D and D" story.
Its time for Devoted and Disgruntled II. A revisiting of the same
question... (because surprisingly we still haven't sorted it all out!).

However,  I just wondered if people have any thoughts about
revisiting a question or theme after a time and asking the same
question but a year later.. keeping those who were interested in the
first event on the journey and  gathering those who heard the buzz
about it for this second event.. Does anyone have experience of this?

its along the lines of...

Devoted and Disgruntled II: What Now?

thoughts appreciated

Phelimx