OSLIST Digest - 16 Oct 2006 to 17 Oct 2006 (#2006-274)

anne stadler annestad at comcast.net
Wed Oct 18 10:19:45 PDT 2006

Re: The END of leadership:

Dear Yaav.  Thank you for your beautiful, full description of a situation we
find in the mainstream of all the cultures in which we are currently
working.  AND I echo dear Romy's words to you with enthusiasm.

There's a chant we often sang at Spirited Work (an Open Space learning
community of practice which ran for seven years until it was "over" in that
form).  "We are the ones we've been waiting for."  AND I would amend that to
be "I am the One I've been waiting for!".

I would call that circle a leader-FULL circle, rather than a leader-less
circle.  To me, that is what Open Space signals and fosters: leaderfullness.

Much love and blessing to you and Tova and Avner and all our brilliant and
amazing colleagues doing such necessary heartful, thoughtful work!!

Anne