opening space with despise

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.de
Tue Oct 17 00:26:27 PDT 2006

Dear Filiz,

one part of being present and invisible for me is to think always about
the beauty, brightness and potential of the group that came together in
this particular gathering. And that any person in the room is a gift.

Doing so I normally forget about my own judgements and assumptions, that
are telling me what kind of group I deal with.

greetings
Jo

--
International Open Space Technology Training November 2-9, 2006 in
Blossin/Germany - check it out:

Jo Toepfer, boscop eg
Dolziger Str. 40, 10247 Berlin
++49-30-42018000