AW: Bad experiences - was Proximity and Open Space after presentations

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Fri Nov 24 11:06:00 PST 2006

Dear Eva, many thanks for your story! Very helpful.

I insist on serious preparation meetings now, and in the meantime even that
the sponsor or money-responsible person is part of it. It happened to me
once that the president of an association stopped a scheduled OS shortly
before it was about to happen because she wanted more participants and saw
possibilities to recruit them if there was more time. Now I am curious (and
do hope) if and that there will be more participants.

I will develop a system to ask somebody in the organization after 6 months
what has happened with the OS-material and if I could be of further help.
This will generate valuable learning for all of us, and perhaps another Open
Space.

Kind regards from still very warm Switzerland - Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler Senn

Open Space Begleitung & Coaching

Kellersriedweg 8

CH - 2503 Biel