after a couple of weeks

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Nov 11 08:17:59 PST 2006

Hi, all -

Funda said:
<In turkish when we discussed about translation ; we decided to make a
word by word complete translation as we didn't want to lose connection to
open space technology world wide, in this way it's easier for others
reach all the info and experiences.>

In my explanation I just say the 'in this case 'Technology' just means a
tool - a process - for convening people.'

or something like that...

Cheers from Kansas City, Missouri, US, where I am facilitating a 3-day
Open Space for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth (topics so far
include kids in foster care, anti-gay harrassment (from teachers and from
students) in school, stories of 'coming out', youth-adult power dynamics,
safe sex, portrayal of gays in cinema, tv and literature, best practices /
lessons learned for youth community centers, academic segregation due to
class and economics...we are about to start Day 3 so more rich discussion
is coming up...)

Lisa
lisaheft at openingspace.net