SV: after a couple of weeks

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Wed Nov 29 04:10:58 PST 2006

Hi Funda,
And sorry for being late on this...
No, technology is not new in itself of course but together with open space I
guess we could say that it is. I don't know - but when I do state it like
that - then it seems to be understandable and no one ask more..
:o)
Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson
EPS Human Invest AB
"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer!"
Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34  ONSALA
Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil: 0706-89 85 50
eva at epshumaninvest.se,  www.epshumaninvest.se