after a couple of weeks

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Fri Nov 10 09:18:06 PST 2006

"In my openings I use to say something like "welcome to Open Space and Open
Space Technology - Technology because open space always exists"

Eva,

I also face this question very often : people ask me "why  it's called
technology?"

So do you mean :" open space always exists but technology is
new?"

In turkish when we discussed about translation ; we decided to make a word
by
word complete translation as we didn't want to lose connection to open space
technology
world wide, in this way it's easier for others  reach all the info and
experiences.

I also heard that someone is calling it "unlimited spaces" or "infinite
spaces"

Funda