Robert's in the midst of Open Space

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Sat Nov 11 06:49:33 PST 2006

Hi Justin,

I think Chris Corrigan has proposed a great model.

Chris Weaver knows of a voting model of which the name is failing to
come to mind, using your five fingers to vote on a scale of 5 fingers
being strong support, and a closed hand meaning opposition - I think.
You would obviously need to talk with him about the specifics.

Another resource is Tom Atlee's book, The Tao of Democracy - http://
www.taoofdemocracy.com/ . Tom has created an excellent book about the
myriad ways people are practicing democracy ~ a great read!

with grace and love,

Zelle

Zelle Nelson
Know Place Like Home/Engaging the Soul at Work/State of Grace Document

www.knowplacelikehome.com
www.engagingthesoulatwork.com
www.stateofgracedocument.com

zelle at knowplacelikehome.com