ost trainings

can uludag canuludag at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:26:58 PST 2006

Ost is the bridge across forever.
:-)
Can

http://by117fd.bay117.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?type=r&msg=FB1404D0-1CE8-4F5A-9950-AEBC3E2D8F11&start=0&len=11486&curmbox=00000000%2d0000%2d0000%2d0000%2d000000000001&a=4950464bf2a3f4fa773af21ddd8e4cc9d3bd68a5e95da677cea001bdcd7d088f#
Send

>From: Funda Oral <fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr>
>To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>Subject: ost trainings
>Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:30:16 +0200
>
>I should probably be one of the best ost trainers. The proof is Can Uludag
>from Turkey, who seems
>to have started his own team and projects.
>
>I pay, i teach and tell everything i learned and all the experience i
>collected through 3 years and
>share all my thoughts. Field experience is also offered at business
>meetings and ost meetings.
>
>I had a deal with Can;  had asked him to assist me with my ost work. I also
>let him free as
>we know that there are no rules, regulations, owners and kings in this
>business.
>
>The last sentence is one of the thing i love about the spirit of ost and i
>am proud of saying this
>again and again when i talk about ost ( mentioning Harrison Owen's choice
>and decision with respect
>and appreciation)
>
>He decided that he grasped the concept and went on his way. I decided that
>i didn't need any assistant
>and prefered to work by myself.
>
>I felt the need to tell this story as i was the only one writing about
>Turkey for long time.
>
>Now i am happy to see that voices are increasing.
>
>There are now 5 people that i know in Turkey who works with ost.
>
>So luckily it is getting spread.
>
>Despite it seems easy, i still believe that this is a very hard work which
>requires lots of respect to the
>subject and the group.
>
>A lot of passion and sensitivity is needed to touch the issues which have
>not been covered for longtime  (such as in archeology
>and in surgical operations).
>
>These are my thoughts.
>
>Having shared these, once again, i want to remind you the invitation to
>Interactive Organizations Conference we are organizing
>in Istanbul, during 24-26 November.
>
>For further information :www.acikalanteknolojisi.com
>
>Please join us.
>
>Regards,
>Funda Oral

>*
>*
>
>To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
>http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Sohbet ve eglence, web kamera ve sesli sohbet Messenger'de.
http://messenger.msn.com/?mkt=tr&DI=3490&XAPID=2584