ost trainings

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Nov 8 02:30:16 PST 2006

I should probably be one of the best ost trainers. The proof is Can Uludag from Turkey, who seems
to have started his own team and projects.

I pay, i teach and tell everything i learned and all the experience i collected through 3 years and
share all my thoughts. Field experience is also offered at business meetings and ost meetings.

I had a deal with Can;  had asked him to assist me with my ost work. I also let him free as
we know that there are no rules, regulations, owners and kings in this business.

The last sentence is one of the thing i love about the spirit of ost and i am proud of saying this
again and again when i talk about ost ( mentioning Harrison Owen's choice and decision with respect
and appreciation)

He decided that he grasped the concept and went on his way. I decided that i didn't need any assistant
and prefered to work by myself.

I felt the need to tell this story as i was the only one writing about Turkey for long time.

Now i am happy to see that voices are increasing.

There are now 5 people that i know in Turkey who works with ost.

So luckily it is getting spread.

Despite it seems easy, i still believe that this is a very hard work which requires lots of respect to the
subject and the group.

A lot of passion and sensitivity is needed to touch the issues which have not been covered for longtime  (such as in archeology
and in surgical operations).

These are my thoughts.

Having shared these, once again, i want to remind you the invitation to Interactive Organizations Conference we are organizing
in Istanbul, during 24-26 November.

For further information :www.acikalanteknolojisi.com

Please join us.

Regards,