Report of the 2nd day of the Int OS Training in Blossin of five paricipants

Dr. Christian M. Kemper kemper.christian at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 4 09:44:51 PST 2006

Hi, dear list,
after a while in which I had the pleasure just to read the wonderful
postings on this list (A big big thank you to all of you!), I am honored to
post today a small review of the second day (of eight) of the International
Open Space Training in Blossin, Germany, in the small, subjective eyes of
five participants (from Italy, Ireland, Italy, Germany - well it's just
wonderful to have so many mates from so many countries around; I am not
quite sure if there are twenty or something states represented...).
Just a glimpse to our views:
- freedom to do our own things, to decide for our own, to take space for
ourselves
- no judgement at all
- a big circle, lots of space
- a good idea of an international party
- the big circle meant in the beginning much distance to each other, the
smaller groups were more confident and face to face (we started directly
with a preparation meeting without flow-into-phase followed by an OS)
- lots of time to talk to each other, we are becoming a family
- we managed to become a group in less than one day
- we are learning by doing
- we had wonderful walks around the lake nearby
- small, very simple things can help creating a group feeling
- it was an up and down in energy, concentration and attention during the
first two days
- wonderful opening of the OS by Mia
- perfect setting to start self organization, learning, open space
- already lots of deep feelings... :-)
- a man seeming to have some wisdome being an consultant to us and the
facilitating team (mmp)
- sun and snow

I am sure the reflections of the following days will go even deeper -
looking forward to what we do, actually we started self organization as a
whole group on day three when we took over the evening circle after Jo
finished...

Thanx for your attention, we would be happy to read if anybody of you has
any ideas to this, reflections, words, feelings, whatever ;-)
Chris on behalf of the small group