AW: Proximity and Open Space after presentations

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Tue Nov 7 14:51:38 PST 2006

Steve, thank you for your question. What would the risks be if we opened
space and it wasn't certain to be safe?

Do any of you have experiences which didn't turn out to be safe - and what
happened next in the organization? Do you follow up and ask what happened in
your client's organization, e.g. half a year later?

I hear some people saying they had one experience in Open Space which wasn't
well embedded in the organization and then got frustrated and decided they
would never go for it again. This of course is the worst case and bad
publicity for our passion, Open Space.

Please share your bad experiences, we can all learn tremendously from them.

Love, Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler Senn

Open Space Begleitung & Coaching

Kellersriedweg 8