Immigration OST

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue May 16 11:38:36 PDT 2006

This is part and parcel of an ancient and honorable tradition. Starting with
the first several OT Symposium (20 years ago) I always invited a small
select group to join me as Co-Conspirators. Their responsibilities were
simple, and important. 1) They would come. 2) They would bring friends. 3)
They would add Spirit. Always worked.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html