Immigration OST

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu May 18 09:20:35 PDT 2006

Chris--

Thanks.

I like your term "invitation support." Could you give an example of how you
have gotten people involved in invitation support?

For the Doers Conference which you mentioned, the process took place over
almost 6 months, too long I think in retrospect. There were two pieces to
it: gathering names of people to invite, which included gathering names of
people who would let us use their names as inviters on the invitations; and
meeting with the people we were inviting. I was not as deliberate about
getting people to help invite, and that seems to be key to what you are
doing, yes?

How have you grown this idea? There is important learning here for all of
us, especially working in communities.

                              :-Doug.
                              What wants to happen in your communities?