professional hints/ips wanted !!! - research on OST

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu May 11 12:49:13 PDT 2006

Hi, Bea and we are all so happy to see you here !

(I have added to the title 'research' in case anybody else in the future is
looking up research in our OSLIST archives)

Your English is fabulous.

You asked for:

(scientific) literature
empirical data
academics who are concerned with this subject
dissertations dealing with that topic
practitioners that have investigated on that

Try some of this:

http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/wiki.cgi?ResearchActivities

and you might also ask if Jeff Aiken has some info on research, yes, Jeff?

And if you can find Laurel Doersam's dissertation at Royal Roads University
(Victoria, British Columbia, Canada) that is another piece I know.  But alas
you cannot contact her right now as she is very occupied with some health
treatments (yay she is still alive everybody! Laurel is a cancer survivor
and she is really amazing).

To all my colleagues: if you have dissertations, scientific literature,
academic study and other investigations to add, why don't you take a look at
the link above and if your work or one you know if is not included, please
do let us all know here on the list and perhaps the fabulous folks who are
stewarding our openspaceworld.org site can add them to this research
activities page and we can grow it like a garden.. (thanks fabulous
stewards!)

Cheers from sunny Berkeley, California

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t