SV: professional hints/ips wanted !!!

Susanne Weber webers at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Fri May 12 07:14:46 PDT 2006

Hi Bea

do you already know my habilitation - "rituals of transformation"
(Rituale der Transformation)- it is in german and you can easily read it
- unfortunately not the english-speakers - well, so we obviously need
some translation here ... :-))

- see

VS Verlag 2005
Susanne Maria Weber

and as well

Susanne Maria Weber

"Vernetzungsprozesse gestalten. Erfahrungen aus der Beraterpraxis mit
Großgruppen und Organisationen" Gabler Verlag 2002.

I can send you my list of publications, if you wish

best wishes

Susanne