Spanish and Portuguese OS principles needed

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu May 4 09:06:49 PDT 2006

Hi, Dianne –

You’ll find them at:

http://www.openingspace.net/glossary.php?all

The Portuguese translations are thanks to the fabulous Artur Ferreira da
Silva, our colleague from Portugal.  Brazilian Portuguese may be a bit
different (a regional variation of some words) but this should be perfectly
understandable.  If after your work with the client you find they have
recommended other translations to be more specifically Brazilian, do let me
know and I will add those translations to my website.

The Spanish translations are from our equally fabulous Jaime Pedrero of Peru
and Bolivia.

Jaime’s recent email to the list indicated that he currently uses for the 4
principles:

1.	Quienquiera que venga es la persona indicada
2.	A la hora que empieza es el momento más conveniente
3.	Lo que suceda es lo mejor que puede ocurrir y lo único que cuenta
4.	Cuando termina, quiere decir que se acabó

which is a bit different from those translations you’ll see in the glossary
at this time (his earlier thoughts).  Jaime, when I get a chance I shall
update according to your and Juan Luis’ current thoughts.

For all my OSLIST colleagues - the international glossary of Open Space
terms and phrases can be found through the direct link (above) or by going
to my website http://www.openingspace.net <http://www.openingspace.net/>
and clicking on “Open Space Technology / The Method” and you’ll see an
orange bar that says Index, The Method, Learning Workshops and Glossary.

If any of my dear readers here speak and use another language that you do
not see in the glossary, and if you wish to help us all out by adding that
language to this glossary, do contact me directly and I will send you a list
of the words and phrases to translate – and we will all benefit by being
able to share more of these resources via this co-created tool.

Dianne – have the best time with your client and that Open Space – drink a
caipirinha for me

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator